Natren®’s Trenev Trio® capsules take probiotics to the next level of effectiveness with a simplified system that is both easy to use and understand. The amazing 3-in-1 probiotic oil-matrix system.
Our most potent probiotic – contains a minimum 30 billion of three potent, super strains of beneficial bacteria! The Trenev Process®
Each capsule provides a minimum of:
• Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS super strain, 5 billion cfu (colony forming units),
• Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain, 20 billion cfu,
• Lactobacillus bulgaricus, LB-51 super strain, 5 billion cfu.
Recommended for adults and children over eight years of age due to possible choking while swallowing. Contents of product are otherwise safe.
TRENEV TRIO can support:
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) production for digestive health*
Against occasional gas*
A slightly acidic environment necessary for intestinal health*
Digestion of dairy products by assisting with lactose metabolism*
Digestion of carbohydrates and proteins*
Production of B vitamins*
Natren’ s TRENEV TRIO dairy free gelatin capsules do it all! TRENEV TRIO is the preferred choice for building great heath. One problem can undermine your complete health, whether it is irregularity or minor heartburn. TRENEV TRIO may be the answer for you!
Trenev Trio® capsules contain all three of the most potent super strains of beneficial bacteria: Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain, 5 billion cfu per capsule; adult specific Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain, 20 billion cfu per capsule; and Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, 5 billion cfu per capsule. These amazing super strains may also be found in Natren®’s other powders or capsules: Superdophilus®, Bifidonate® and Bulgaricum®.
Special Delivery System Ensures Potency
Natren®’s dairy-free oil matrix complex keeps Trenev Trio®’s targeted microorganisms separated and non competitive
This first-of-its-kind delivery system utilizes sunflower oil and Vitamin E, which have all of the oxygen and water removed to create a totally anaerobic environment, (ideal for keeping the bacteria in a state of arrested growth, until it is introduced into your system and is ready to act at peak performance).
This system ensures the microorganisms survive exposure to the stomach’s gastric juices, thus offering maximum benefits to the small and large intestines.
Usage instructions: Trenev Trio oil matrix capsules: Are formulated to be taken with a meal to enhance digestion, best to take with your main/biggest meal of the day, but may be taken at any time. Trenev Trio should be taken with room temperature, filtered (non-chlorinated) water. Should be taken at least 2 hours after consuming herbs (i.e., garlic and echinacea) and prescription drugs (antibiotics). Some herbs and all antibiotics will eliminate not only undesirable, but beneficial bacteria as well.
• Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth.
• Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
• May improve nutrient absorption.
• Helps elimination problems.
• May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract, including the vagina.
• Helps alleviate gas, bloating.
• Produces hydrogen peroxide H2O2—found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
• Neutralises the formation of toxins.
• Protects the walls of the large intestine from colonisation by invading bacteria or yeast.
• Inhibits bacteria which can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
• Produces B vitamins.
• Assists in the support of healthy liver function.
• Encourages an acidic intestinal environment which strongly inhibits less desirable microorganisms.
• Contributes to the growth and viability of the beneficial resident microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, etc.) by supporting their growth and activity.
• Helps the body digest complex carbohydrates and proteins. • Helps to increase the bio-availability of minerals, especially calcium. The absorption is doubly important in lactose-intolerant individuals who may also experience a deficiency of dietary calcium.
• May also produce antimicrobial substances antagonistic to various bad bacteria.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, NAS adhesion super strain, 5 billion cfu per capsule; adult specific Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain, 20 billion cfu per capsule; and Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, 5 billion cfu per capsule, uniquely suspended in a proprietary oil matrix consisting of sunflower oil containing natural Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) as an antioxidant. The Trenev Process® keeps the bacteria separate and non-competitive.
Natren®’s Trenev Trio® in an oil matrix capsule is the only product of this type in the world!
How the bacteria are grown: The bacteria for the Trenev Trio® capsules are grown in a certified organic garbanzo bean base, so they are truly dairy free.
Potency Guarantee: Each capsule supplies a minimum of 5 billion cfu Lactobacillus acidophilus NAS adhesion super strain; 20 billion cfu adult specific Bifidobacterium bifidumMalyoth super strain; and 5 billion cfu Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 champion transient super strain, through the printed expiration date when the storage conditions stated on the label are maintained.
Suggested Use: One capsule daily, preferably with meals. *If the child is able to swallow capsules, parents may choose to give them Trenev Trio® capsules. Remember, always refrigerate, do not freeze or put in direct sunlight.