Efamol 75 Capsules
- In Stock
- Product Code:
You save $2.00
- Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is available as:-
- 1000mg capsules - clear oblong soft gelatine capsules
- These products are free from sodium, sugar, starch, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, artificial colours and preservatives
- Efamol Evening Primrose Oil contains 33% more Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) than most other evening primrose oils.
- With vitamin E
1 to 3 capsules per day with food (1000mg),
Suggested daily intake
Take 3 x 1000mg capsules per day for the first month, then 2 x 1000mg capsules per day for the next month, to help optimise the body's stores of essential fatty acids. After this time a lower intake is sufficient to maintain the body's levels.
If taking this product for the first time we recommend:
|Nutrition Information||1 x 1000mg capsule||% RDA*|
|Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil||1000mg||**|
|of which GLA||115mg||**|
Capsule Pure Evening Primrose Oil, capsule shell (gelatin, glycerine), vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)
Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is specially formulated;
- To maintain hormonal balance via prostaglandin metabolism.
- " To maintain health of skin, hair and nails, being not only an essential element of the skin structure, but also a precursor of prostaglandins, which have an important role to play in the maintenance of healthy skin
- To maintain peripheral nerve health.
The most effective source of GLAEfamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is a rich source of the polyunsaturated fatty acid GLA. It provides GLA in the form most effectively absorbed and utilised by the body. GLA controls the body's production of prostaglandins, chemical messengers that help to regulate many of the body's processes including the reproductive cycle and the maintenance of hormonal balance.
For smooth, healthy-looking skinGLA is also an essential element of the skin structure and is needed for smooth, healthy looking skin. Precautions Whilst Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil is generally regarded as safe to take with medicines, anyone under medical supervision, or taking medication, should consult their doctor before taking a supplement. This product should not be used in children under 2 years of age. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.