1021 Bowel Cleanse supports in the natural eliminatory functions of the lower intestinal tract and bowel gently.
1021 Bowel Cleanse supports the natural eliminatory functions of the lower intestinal tract and bowel by gently encouraging peristaltic movements and also toning bowel tissues. Non-habit forming, it can be safely taken over several weeks. The elixir contains black pepper, and Carrageen to lubricate the bowel. It also contains rhubarb and senna to support regularity, and wormwood - a bowel cleanser and vermicide.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intestinal Cleanse (Verm-ez) for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact us at our contact page.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilus - Oil of the leaf)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cascara sagrada (Rhamnus purshiana - The bark)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)
- Senna (Cassia senna - The leaves)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
- Activated carbon (A fine black dry granulate)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water