Bulgaricum - Dairy STEP THREE (127.6g Powder) Expiry Date 30/12/20
- In Stock
- Product Code:
Proper Digestion – A Key To Health
- The Lactobacillus bulgaricus LB-51 super strain in Bulgaricum® actually travels along with the food as it’s being processed, to naturally aid digestion while deterring harmful bacteria.
- It maximizes the body’s ability to complete the digestion process and may discourage the use of intestinal stimulants and antacids. Bulgaricum® is available in powder form.
- This beneficial bacteria may help maintain our natural electrolyte balance, particularly as we age and become less active.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus produces lactase, the enzyme which breaks down lactose in our digestive tracts, so it is helpful to those who are lactose intolerant.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus was named by Dr. Metchnikoff, after the long-lived healthy Bulgarians who consumed this bacteria in their daily diet of Bulgarian yoghurt.
- Bulgaricum® is cultured with super strain LB-51, which, according to 30 years of Bulgarian research, is one of the most beneficial strains of the 450 known bulgaricus strains.
- Nutritionally helps to deter yeast overgrowth (candida) from the large intestine up into the small intestine.
- Helps to stimulate regularity.
- Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances the digestion of milk products.
- Encourages an acidic intestinal environment which strongly inhibits less desirable microorganisms.
- Contributes to the growth and viability of the beneficial resident microorganisms (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium. bifidum, etc.) by supporting their growth and activity.
- Helps the body digest complex carbohydrates and proteins. Bulgaricus is very proteolytic, therefore it can easily break down proteins.
- Helps to increase the bio-availability of minerals, especially calcium. The absorption is doubly important in lactose-intolerant individuals who may also experience a deficiency of dietary calcium.
- May also produce antimicrobial substances antagonistic to various bad bacteria.
How the bacteria are grown: Natren® has found that Lactobacillus bulgaricus produces the best results when grown in a dairy base, because if it is dairy-free, the bacteria forgets how to break down complex milk proteins and stops producing lactase, an enzyme essential for lactose intolerance. In other words, the growth medium encourages the bacteria to do its best work for us.
Potency Guarantee: 1/2 teaspoon contains a minimum of 2 billion cfu of viable bacteria through the printed expiration date when the storage conditions stated on the label are maintained.
Suggested Use: 1/2 teaspoon daily, preferably on an empty stomach. Can also be taken separately with or after meals to benefit those individuals who need extra immune support or have severe digestive problems. Optimally, take with Natren®’s Superdophilus® and Bifidonate® as part of the Trenev Trio® programme. Remember, always refrigerate, do not freeze or put in direct sunlight.