Adrenal Tonic (previously known as Glandnurse) combines specific herbs containing minerals and cleansing, stimulating principles necessary to support the lymphatic system.
Adrenal Tonic combines specific herbs containing minerals and cleansing, stimulating principles necessary to support the lymphatic system. This elixir contains 16 herbs and oils, each sympathetic to the endocrine lymphatic system.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Stress Tonic is a simple though highly specialised and effective formulation. The elixir provides a gentle support for healthy nervous system function. It contains nervine specific herbs and soothing nervous system nutrients to help restore functions and calm the body. As with all systemic tonics this remedy will perform better when preceded with, or taken along with Intestinal Cleanse. for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.
Oils & Ethers
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Chickweed (Stellaria media)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Gorse (Ulex europaeus - Tips and flowers)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense - The whole herb (above ground))
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata - The root)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- Adrenal Tonic begins stimulating release of toxins, parasites and other foreign matters from the glands and lymphatic nodules within the first day of treatment.
- Encourages removal of acidmucus, ‘pus’ and heavy metals via perspiration, the lungs, bladder and the bowel.
- Rich in organic iodine to motivate glandular functions through
support for thyroid and parathyroid hormonal functions.
- Influences most glands and organs, including liver, gall bladder, spleen,
pancreas and the intestinal tract, which are all part of or contain part
of the endocrine / lymphatic systems, i.e. the immune system.