BLOOD SUGAR BALANCE-500ml
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Harker Herbals
You save $6.00
ormula 1010 Blood Sugar Balance Fenugreek seeds have been shown to support the pancreas and healthy blood sugar balance. This product was known as Pancrenurse until recently.
Fenugreek has been used in Ayervedic Medicine for thousands of years as a 'regulator of inner energies'. This we now know relates to the pancreas and sugar (energy) metabolism. Fenugreek seeds have been shown to support healthy metabolism and blood sugar balance. Together with Kumarahou, which also helps support pancreas and liver functions, 1010 Blood Sugar Balance supports pancreatic functions. Fenugreek has been traditionally taken as a tea for the pancreas.
Take straight or in 20mls of mineral spring water as a tea.
Dietary advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.
Oils & Ethers
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum - The seeds)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Ethanol alcohol (99.9% pure grain alcohol)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- May help support health pancreas and fluid balance.
- May help support balanced blood sugars.
- The drops may be used at any stage.