Stress Tonic is a simple though highly specialised and effective formulation. The elixir provides a gentle support for healthy nervous system function. It contains nervine specific herbs and soothing nervous system nutrients to help restore functions and calm the body. As with all systemic tonics this remedy will perform better when preceded with, or taken along with Intestinal Cleanse.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Intestinal Cleanse for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.
Oils & Ethers
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Rose (Damask) (Rosa damascena - Oil of the flower petals and leaves)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata (also known as Mentha viridis) - Oil of the flowering tips)
- Bayberry Bark (Myrica Ceritera - The Bark)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa - Oatstraw)
- Prickly Ash Berry (Xanthoxylum Americanum - The berry)
- Valerian (Valerian officinalis - The root)