Formula 523 Bladder Support (Urinurse Tonic) 523 Bladder Support is one of the Herbalist's oldest and most successful and popular Herbal remedies. Especially formulated to support the health of Urinary / Reproductive systems.
523 Bladder Support is one of the Herbalist's oldest and most successful and popular Herbal remedies. Especially formulated to support the health of the urinary/reproductive systems. All herbs within the elixir are naturally antiseptic and cleansing.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intesinal Cleanse (Verm-ez )for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact us on our contact page.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea - Oil of the flowers)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare - Oil of the seed)
- Frankincense (Boswellia sacra - Oil from the resin of the tree)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis - Oil from the needles)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) - Oil of the resinous gum)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica - The root)
- Blackberry root (Rubus fructicosus - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Gorse (Ulex europaeus - Tips and flowers)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca - Whole herb (above ground))
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- Helps to alter the disease-acid state to one of pro-alkaline. Tissues are cooled, cleansed, toned and revitalised due to the many urinary specific herbs.
- Works through the entire Genito-Urinary tract including Kidneys, Bladder and Urethra / Ureter. Also influences the liver and gallbladder beneficially.
- An antiseptic elixir.
- Specific for reproductive and urinary system health.