This natural lung elixir contains lung herbs such as peppermint, pine and eucalyptus that penetrate into congestive lung tissues to cool, dissolve, heal and tone. Special properties within the Kumarahou and honeysuckle flowers help to break-up sticky mucus, while peppermint has carminative and anti-catarrhal properties to assist in the treatment of ills and chills.
Can be taken up to 6 x daily at 5ml per dose. Heavier people and chronic conditions can take up to 10-15ml, 6 x daily. Best taken straight or in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intestinal Cleanse (Verm-ez) for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Contains Menthol, shake vigorously before use.Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact us on our contact page.
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) - Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara - Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules - Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita - Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita - Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris - Oil from the Pine needles)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium - Flowers and leaves)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- Anti-phlegmatic properties make this a great blend for healthy lung function.
- Loosens catarrh, dissolves phlegm helping removal.
- Supports normal breathing capacity.
- Loosens excessive mucus within Lung Cells, expedites removal of excess mucus.
- Ideal for babies (1 to 6 drops) and is pleasant for children, adults and the elderly.