Formula 1009 Kidney Tonic
The root of the hydrangea supports a healthy urinary system.
The Hydrangea is a flowering plant common throughout New Zealand gardens and is one of the main ingredients of this syrup. The root of the hydrangea supports a healthy urinary system. Together with soothing marshmallow, which aids digestion and horsetail which provides organic silica for tissue repair, Stonenurse works to support kidney health.
Take straight or in 20mls of mineral spring water as a tea.
Oils & Ethers
- Cajeput (Cajuput) (Melaleuca cajeputi - Oil of the leaf)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Burdock root (Arctium lappa - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense - The whole herb (above ground))
- Hydrangea (Hydrangea macrophylla - The root)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Ethanol alcohol (99.9% pure grain alcohol)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Dietary advice: Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using Harker Herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.
For further advice regarding the above, contact us through our contact page.