Iron Tonic 250ml
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Harker Herbals
You save $4.00
Formula 741 Ironurse
741 Iron Tonic is a blackberry-fruit syrup.
741 Iron Tonic is a blackberry-fruit syrup with iron and high silica content. The syrup is blended with ginger, oat straw and yellow dock - three famous blood-enriching silica and iron herbs. Both iron and silica are the prime minerals for good blood and cell tissue building! Contains deep sea Chondrus crispus (Carrageen) - rich in many of the sea's nutrient minerals for good health.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid - mucus forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intestinal Cleanse (Verm-ez) for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Spearmint (Mentha spicata (also known as Mentha viridis) - Oil of the flowering tips)
- Blackberry fruit (Rubus fructicosus - The fruit)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense - The whole herb (above ground))
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa - Oatstraw)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- Use as a daily organic iron and silica / calcium elixir. Delicious for all ages! Nutrient-rich!
- Indicated for Low Iron, low calcium, low silica blood analysis, malnutrition, impure blood and skin conditions and poor diet. Most low energy, fatigue disorders.
- Due to its high concentration of many organic minerals and vitamins it may beneficially influence other glands, organs and vessels associated with the circulatory system.