782 Thyronurse is an elixir especially for the Thyroid gland, cell nutrients, and energy. It is a blood and lymph cleanser, an organic iodine concentrate, and is thyroid specific.
782 Thyronurse is an elixir especially for the Thyroid gland, cell nutrients, and energy. It is a blood and lymph cleanser, an organic iodine concentrate, and is thyroid specific. This elixir is rich in organic sodium and potassium iodine. The mere trace of these salts can change the chemistry of the gland network including the over-stressed thyroid. Can be taken 3 to 4 times daily up to six weeks - for best results take 825 Verm-ez for the first two weeks of treatment.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact us through our contact page.
Oils & Ethers
- Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilus - Oil of the leaf)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea - Oil of the flowers)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium - Oil from the orange rind)
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Clove buds (whole) (Eugenia caryophyllata (also known as Syzygium aromaticum, Eugenia aromatica, E. carophyllus) - The whole clove bud)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa - Oatstraw)
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)
- Walnut (Juglans nigra - The leaf and nut)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- An (organic) iodine-rich specific for a healthy thyroid gland.
- Benefits the entire Glandular System by way of cleansing and remineralisation.
- Contains cell elements necessary to maintain thyroid and parathyroid for gland good health.
- Supports early childhood growth factors.