Liver Tonic 250ml
The liver is an iron organ and 858 Liver Tonic is an iron and oxygen-rich liver and blood elixir, having a blood-purifying effect. 858 Liver Tonic is a compound of over 20 liver or ‘hepatic’ herbs and oils, each historically proven to beneficially detoxify these bloodmaking organs of the body and bring about an improvement in general health. The spleen, gallbladder and pancreas are also benefitted by this potent, yet very gentle-acting, liver tonic.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Should be accompanied by plenty of yellow and/or green fruits (juices especially) and vegetables. Lemon or grapefruit in water is a decided advantage.
Avoid - mucus-forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intestinal Cleanse (Verm-ez) for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception.
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum - Oil of the seed)
- Cajeput (Cajuput) (Melaleuca cajeputi - Oil of the leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata - Oil of the buds)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum - Oil of the seed)
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare - Oil of the seed)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum - Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) - Oil from the lime rind)
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Chamomile (Roman) (Anthemis nobilus - The flowers)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Gorse (Ulex europaeus - Tips and flowers)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Rhubarb root (Rheum palmatum - The root)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium - Flower and leaf)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus - The root)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- Detoxifies and cleanses the liver and other organs.
- Supports healthy viscera lymphatic system.
- Improves the blood to give better general health.
- Note: Nausea may occur as the liver dumps its toxins into bloodstream. Treat with rest, peppermint teas, fresh air and water. Abstinence from the elixir for 1 to 2 days will ease this natural purgatory feeling. Nausea in treatment will subside.