Women's Tonic 250ml
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Harker Herbals
You save $4.00
Women's Tonic was made specifically to support the Female Reproductive System, glands and organs. The elixir supports menstrual and pre-menstrual health and comfort.
Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice: Avoid - mucus forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt. Adopt - gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Intestinal Cleanse (Verm-ez) for 1 - 2 weeks. Swill prior to swallowing.
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using 'Malcolm Harker' herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for ¼ hour before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children. While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact us on our contact page.
Oils & Ethers
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum - Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea - Oil of the flowers)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum - The ether of Clove oil)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale - Oil from the rhizome)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis - Oil from the seed)
- Mace (Myristica fragrans - Oil from the outer coating of the nutmeg.)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis - Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica - The root)
- Black cohosh (Cimicifuca racemosa - The root)
- Blue Cohosh root (Caulophyllum thalictroides - The root)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum - Dried pods)
- Garden Sage (Salvia officinalis - Whole herb (above ground))
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis - The rhizome)
- Hop flowers (Humulus lupulus - Hop strobules)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris - Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra - Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Manuka (Leptospermum scoparium - Untreated Manuka wood, pith and bark)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis - The root)
- Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca - Whole herb (above ground))
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal - Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word 'citrus')
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas ('violet-coloured') - Greek - Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
- support during the menopause including temperature balance, mood balance, irritability, hormonal balance, muscle relaxation and tension.
- A gentle antiseptic.
- Pregnancy precaution: Quarter dose only up to 12th week of pregnancy.