Efamol Efalex Brain Formula Liquid is a unique blend of Fish Oil and Evening Primrose Oil specially formulated to support brain performance, cognitive abilities and vision health.
Essential fatty acids are one of the most essential nutrients required for overall brain health and nervous system development, especially in growing children. A healthy working brain is needed to maintain focus, which is an indicator of brain performance.
Efamol Brain Formula's unique blend of high strength omega-3 fish oil and Rigel® seed evening primrose oil provides optimal levels of these important nutrients. Our formula has been scientifically researched and supports mental focus and clarity, coordination and a balanced mood.
Efamol fish oil is of superior standard and is harvested from sustainable fish stocks. We only use the triglyceride form of oil which the body can most easily recognise and digest. Our unique oil extraction process is carefully managed to ensure that the oil retains its therapeutic properties and is tested for heavy metals and environmental toxins.
- Supports optimal brain performance and brain health
- Supports mental focus and clarity
- Supports healthy vision and eye health
Children over 5 years: 2 teaspoons (10ml) daily, with food.
Children 2-4 years: 1 teaspoon (5ml) daily, with food.
Each 5mL provides:
High DHA marine fish oil 640mg
Efamol Rigel® evening primrose oil 213mg
Total Omega 3 & 6 providing: 363mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 140mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 35mg
Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 25mg
Arachidonic acid (AA) 11mg
Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 10mg
Thyme oil 500µg
Also contains: High omega-9 sunflower oil, lemon oil, natural lime flavour
This product is free from sodium, sugar, starch, gluten, wheat, yeast, dairy, artificial preservatives and colours.
Keep out of reach of children. Close lid tightly. Store in a cool dry place.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Nutritional supplements may only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
- Supplements should not be used to replace a healthy balanced diet and adequate physical exercise.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.