Probiotic bacteria induce signals in the intestine that improve the behaviour of the immune system and the host’s health. Lactobacillus bulgaricus , LB-51 super strain (Bulgaricum) travels along with food as it is being processed.
Dr. Elie Metchnikoff, a Nobel Prize winning scientist who theorised that aging is caused by toxic bacteria in the gut, linked the oft-noted longevity and good digestion of the Bulgarian people to the large quantity of fermented products containing Lactobacillus bulgaricus in their diet. This innovative probiotic supplement improves on run-of-the-mill, less potent probiotic products by keeping the live beneficial bacteria in their original culturing medium, or supernatant.
Natren's Bulgaricum probiotic powder and capsules can help relieve occasional gas(wind), irregularity and indigestion. Don't let poor digestion restrict your diet - enjoy eating again! Good digestive health lets you eat, drink and be happy.
- Bulgaricum works to support your resident flora and aid in digestion:
- May diminish the need for laxatives and promote regularity by stimulating peristaltic action.
- Produces lactase, which aids in the natural digestion of lactose (milk sugar) and may minimise lactose intolerance.
- Encourages an acidic pH level, inhibiting undesirable microorganisms and yeast.
- Promotes healthy immunity.
- Helps to improve the bioavailability and absorption of required minerals, especially calcium.
- Promotes protein digestion necessary for cellular repair.
Availbale in dairy powder or dairy free capsules