Natren Bifidonate - Dairy Free STEP TWO (60 capsules)
- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Natren Probiotics
A Strong Defense Against Harmful Bacteria Just as Superdophilus® helps the small intestine stay in balance, Bifidonate® works in the large intestine to keep it healthy and help deter undesirable bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum produces B vitamins that help the body complete the digestive process.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum assists in the absorption of calcium and other vitamins and minerals.
- Bifidobacteria lives on the intestinal wall, where it discourages undesirable bacteria from taking up residence and helps the large intestine dispose of unused foods.
- Helps to minimise elimination concerns.
- Natren®’s milk-based formula contains natural Lactulose, a specific food for the Bifidobacterium bifidum which has been found to maximise liver support and proper elimination.
- The powder begins working in the mouth and gives benefits all throughout the digestive tract as well as the large intestine.
- Japanese researchers consider Bifidobacterium to be the most important beneficial bacteria for human health.
- Produces lactic and acetic acid which lower the pH of the large intestine and deter undesirable bacteria.
- Protects the walls of the large intestine from colonisation by invading bacteria or yeast.
- Inhibits bacteria which can alter nitrates into potentially harmful nitrites.
- Assists in the support of healthy liver function.
- Produces B vitamins.
- Helps to promote regularity.
Dairy powder: Viable Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain on a culture base of nonfat milk and whey.
Dairy Free powder: Viable Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain on a culture base of organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract and cellulose powder.
Dairy Free capsules: Viable Bifidobacterium bifidum, Malyoth super strain on a culture base of organically grown garbanzo bean (chick-pea) extract, cellulose powder and dehydrated potato powder in a veggie capsule. All formulas receive added benefits from the natural supernatant (culturing medium) that is maintained by Natren ® 's proprietary Trenev Process ® . Contains no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
How the bacteria are grown: Bifido Factor ® comes in a milk base, and is also available in a milk-free formula grown in an organically grown garbanzo bean base.