Natren Superdophilus - Dairy STEP ONE (70.6g) powder. Expiry 15/6/19 New Stock arriving mid June.
- Out Of Stock
- Product Code:
You save $49.00
The Small Intestine Support SystemSuperdophilus® is step one in Natren®’s easy-to-use three-step system for optimal internal wellness. Cultured with Lactobacillus acidophilus from either a super strain DDS-1 dairy or vegan vegetarian formula or an NAS super strain dairy-free formula, this high-potency product contains more than 2 billion cfu of viable bacteria per serving size and is available in powder (dairy and dairy free), capsule and vegan vegetarian powder formulas. Superdophilus® works in conjunction with Natren®’s other Trenev Trio® components: Bifidonate® and Bulgaricum®.
A Strong Defense Against Harmful Bacteria
- The Lactobacillus acidophilus super strains used in Superdophilus® reside along the wall of the small intestine, where most of the digestive process takes place.
- In the powder form it begins working in the mouth and provides benefits throughout the entire digestive tract. This beneficial bacteria super strain produces natural substances such as hydrogen peroxide which are particularly helpful in guarding against certain harmful bacteria, regulating yeast and detoxifying the G.I. tract.
- It produces soothing lactic acid, which lowers the pH of the small intestine, promoting a healthy environment in the digestive tract.
- The DDS-1 super strain and the NAS super strain are substantially more potent than regular acidophilus powders or capsules when grown according to exact scientific specifications by using Natren®’s proprietary formula.
In addition, Superdophilus®:
- Maximises food absorption by producing enzymes which aid digestion.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Is available in a strictly vegetarian formula known as Mega Vegi-dophilus®.
- Nutritionally helps deter yeast overgrowth (candida).
- Helps to stimulate regularity.
- Aids in lactose metabolism and enhances digestion of milk products.
- May improve nutrient absorption.
- May deter intestinal distress.
- Helps normalise elimination problems.
- Helps acidify the intestinal tract, creating a hostile environment for undesirable bacteria.
- May block the attachment of bad bacteria in the urinary tract, including the vagina.
- Helps alleviate gas, bloating and upper G.I. problems.
- Produces H2O2—found necessary to inhibit vaginal yeast.
- Neutralises the formation of toxins.
- Assists in cholesterol management.